The Dark Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guidelines for "The Dark Brotherhood"

2 posters

Go down

Guidelines for "The Dark Brotherhood" Empty Guidelines for "The Dark Brotherhood"

Post  Talonor Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:00 pm

First off i would like to welcome each and everyone of you. I have created this forum to help the new players find their way around and to help create a close community. Alright now to get down to business.
To begin with there is no loyalty point requirements. The main objective I am looking for so far is that everyone is participating in the wars, it really doesnt matter if you are losing a lot. But if you are losing alot ask me or one of the officers for help with your offense deck.
*IF YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE SURRENDER SO THEY GET LESS POINTS"
*make sure you have a defensive deck equipped, you can equip it on the home page
Talonor
Talonor
Admin

https://darkbrotherhood1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guidelines for "The Dark Brotherhood" Empty Re: Guidelines for "The Dark Brotherhood"

Post  elnwood Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Could we have guidelines regarding which factions to initiate a war with? We should probably avoid attacking factions that have a high infamy, and we should keep a list of factions we should avoid attacking. unlock, for example.

elnwood

Back to top Go down