The Dark Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So glad I(we) joined the Dark Brotherhood

Go down

So glad I(we) joined the Dark Brotherhood Empty So glad I(we) joined the Dark Brotherhood

Post  jgt7771 Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm sure the other former members of Blood Pool will agree that it was a great move to merge with the Dark Brotherhood. I, for one, was rather apprehensive about going back to zero on Loyalty, but after being here for a short time, I had no idea how "active" a Faction could be. We're at war with some Faction almost all the time, often with more than one! And many of them are GOOD wars: not just shouldering into a pushover, but real how-the-hell-can-I-cover-my-ass-against-so-many-bastard-Defense-decks meat grinders! Entertaining AND educational!

I'm having a blast. I feel great about doing my part for the war effort, but knowing there's a Band of Brothers to cover me when my decks are blowing it. (I'm even getting a lot better at Surrendering over my "But there's still a chance!" impulses.) Thanks for improving my Tyrant experience tremendously, all of you!

jgt7771

Back to top Go down

So glad I(we) joined the Dark Brotherhood Empty Re: So glad I(we) joined the Dark Brotherhood

Post  Talonor Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:16 pm

We happy you joined as your help has been superb!
Talonor
Talonor
Admin

https://darkbrotherhood1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum