The Dark Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help With My Deck?

2 posters

Go down

Help With My Deck? Empty Help With My Deck?

Post  HowardKites Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:40 pm

I am still only level 11 while writing this and Chaos suggested that I post my better cards for help constructing my deck. I currently mainly use a Xeno deck because I have enough rare xenos to make a full deck. My current deck is: xeno commander, 2 enclave champion, xeno commander, rifter, 2 abolisher, xeno interceptor, zerbur, chaos wave, and airstrike.
My rares are: Every card in that deck, another xeno interceptor, death from above, grinder, sidoze (raider commander), psycho, sabre, jet trooper, centurion, arc trooper (all 5 of those in imp deck), yurich, mech walker, cannon walker, omega (only legendary I own), hatchet, blight tower, noxious den, abominable horror, and plague duster.
If any of the same type are in a row they are currently in my deck of that type. Feel free to critique or even mock, I have thick skin and would like to maximize my decks Smile
Thanks guys,
Howard

HowardKites

Back to top Go down

Help With My Deck? Empty This my help a bit...

Post  chaos89 Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:11 pm

What you could do is make a strike deck like what i have... my early cards are alot of what you have.

Mech walker
Omega
Sabre
Arc Trooper
Hatchet
Rifter
Airstrike
Death from Above or even Chaos Wave
Noxious Den
and im sure you have a fatty somewhere (large power and toughness)

The commander you use is entirely up to you, but id get one that helps out over all... like healing or seige... or even strike, if you can score at Atlas.

This is just a rough outline, but if you mod it and get a feel for how fast it is, you can do what ya want with it!

I would tho, suggest, if you can... get a Posiedon, or a Vigil... or even Aegis for the healing aspect of it.

Any other questions, lemme know... hope this helps!

chaos89

Back to top Go down